List of Donnie Dong’s Publications
(after 2003, click article titles for abstract and/or fulltext)
- DONG Hao, Domain Name Right and Rights on Domain Names, Cyber-space Law Review, Vol. 4, Beijing: Law Press (2004);
- ZHANG Chu & DONG Hao, Internet Transaction Requires Legal Protection: A Brief Review of China’s Electronic Signature Code, Prosecute Daily, July 5th, 2004, republished (full-text) in Civil and Commercial Law – Photocopies of References by Renmin University of China, Vol. 9 (2004);
- DONG Hao & ZHANG Chu, Security Liability of Internet Service Providers, Network & Computer Security, Vol. 39 (2004);
- DONG Hao, The Legal Definition of Intangible Property and Its Protection: From the Perspective of Empirical Studies on World Heritages, Journal of Yunnan University – Law Edition, Vol.19 (2006 No. 2); Republished (full-text) in Civil and Commercial Law – Photocopies of References by Renmin University of China, (2006 No. 9);
- DONG Hao, Legal Issues on the Hacked Internet Account, 2 Forefront of the Internet 35 (Beijing, 2008);
- DONG Hao & ZHANG Fan, A Report on the Netizens’ Concerns on Information Network Security,Foreland Law Report of Intellectual Property, Vol. 2 (Beijing: Prosecution Press, 2008);
- Hao DONG & MinKang GU, Copyrightable or Not: A Review of the Chinese Provision on "Illegal Works" Targeted by WTO DS362 and Suggestions for Legal Reform, in English, Asian Journal of WTO and International Health Law and Policy (SSCI Journal), Vol. 4, Number 2 (2009). An earlier version can be downloaded at SSRN: http://ssrn.com/abstract=1346325
- John BURKE & Hao DONG, Competition Policy and Updating Vehicles for the Delivery of Legal Services: The New South Wales Experience and Lessons for Hong Kong, in English, Asian and Pacific Law Review (SSCI Journal), Vol. 17, Number 2 (2009).
- DONG Hao & GU MinKang, Illegal Works in the Context of Chinese Copyright System, published in Chinese core law journal: Fa Xue (Legal Science), (Shanghai, 2009 No. 3), pp. 75-83.
- DONG Hao, Can the Moral Right be Transferred and Waived? A Positive Research to the Chinese Copyright Law, 38 Journal of Yunnan University – Law Edition (2009 No. 2).
- DONG Hao & TANG Qing, Jacobsen v. Katzer and the Comparative Lessons for Chinese Copyright Reform, China Copyright (2009 No. 4).
- DONG Hao & GU MinKang, Orphan Works in Copyright Law, "South Lake Forum for Intellectual Property" (2010).
- DONG Hao: Discovery of the Intangible Medium: An Analysis of the Right of Communication of Information through Networks under the Logic of the PRC Copyright Law (2012).
- DONG Hao, Neighboring Right Owners’ Right of Communicate to the Public through Information Networks, 29 Journal of Yunnan University – Law Edition (2007 No. 6);
- DONG Hao, The origination of the Neighboring Right Law and Its Significance in Practice, Science-technology and Law, Vol. 70 (2007 No. 6). This article has also been accepted by the 7th China Bar. Forum, and be selected in the Outstanding Articles of the Forum, Beijing: Law Press (2007);
- DONG Hao, A Legal Analysis on Incoming Distribution of the Tourist Industry, Journal of Yunnan University – Law Edition (2004 No. 3);
- DONG Hao, YU Qiang: Case-Studies on Minority Women’s Migration, GuiZhou Nationality Review, (2003 No. 1), this article awarded the Second-Class Honor in the Eighth China National “Challenging Cup” Competition for Research Outcomes of College Students;
- DONG Hao, Promoting and Protecting Human Rights in Transformational Cultures: An Empirical Case-Study in Minority Regions, Achieves for Legal Philosophy and Sociology of Law, Vol. 7 (Beijing, 2004);
- Jane K. WINN (author), DONG Hao (translator): The Empreor’s New Clothes: The Shocking Truth About Digital Signatures and Internet Commerce, 7 Idaho L. Rev. 353, translation is published inForeland Law Report of Intellectual Property, Vol. 1 (2007), Beijing: Prosecution Press.
- Public Domain in the Contex of Copyright Law: the Perspective of Pluralism [多元视角下的著作权法公共领域问题研究], China University of Political Science and Law, 2008.
- China’s Copyright Reform for the Digitized World: Lessons and Prospects [中国数字版权法改革：经验与展望], in English, City University of Hong Kong, 2012.
- National Authoritative Textbook Chapters: “Right to Enterprise’s Name”, “Right to Geographic Identification”, "Domain Name Rights” and “Right of Computer Software” in ZHANG Chu (ed.): Intellectual Property Law, Beijing: Higher Education Press (2007);
- Text Book Chapter: "Taxation Issues in the E-commerce”, in LI Zuming (ed.), E-commerce Law, Beijing: University of International Business and Economics Press (2009);
- Text Book Chapters: “Intellectual Property Issues on Internet”, “Geographical Indication “ and “International Treaties”, in QI Aimin (ed.), Modern Intellectual Property Law, Suzhou University Press (2004);
- Book Chapters: “Government Website and Copyright”, “E-Governance and Domain Name Right”, in ZHU Yan (ed.) Protection to Intellectual Properties in Electronic Governance, Beijing: Geologic Press (2006).